Shifting markets, rapidly evolving technologies and unstoppable globalization is fast shrinking the world, creating opportunities and a strong growth trajectory for the Aerospace industry. Landscape marked by increasing competition, rising fuel prices, mounting input cost and fluctuating currencies are forcing the OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers to leverage the advantages of globalization by offshoring more work related to design and manufacturing. OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers are looking for strategic partner with global reach to meet the burgeoning development costs, technology adoption, risk mitigation and a compelling need to fulfill offset obligations.
AXISCADES partners with OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers to address their challenges at every stage of the product design and development lifecycle.
Solutions for Aerospace industry
AXISCADES offers solution that range from concept generation phase to manufacturing support and certification, making us the preferred choice of engineering partner for Aerospace OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers.
Our deep domain expertise across commercial, business and military aircraft both in fixed wing and rotary aircraft segments has enabled us to adopt customer centric approach and an ability to co-create innovative solutions resulting in AXISCADES becoming a trusted value addition partner.
AXISCADES has established long term strategic relationship with Aerospace OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers to provide integrated solutions for system and sub-systems including primary and secondary structures (metallic and composites), electrical wiring harness design, aircraft interiors, manufacturing engineering, technical publication, reports on non conformances and avionics.
A culture of engineering excellence and innovation drives us to be at the forefront of solving industry problems, building capacity for the future and positioning ourselves as a cutting edge technology partner committed to driving the industry forward.
Why partner with AXISCADES?
- Deep aerospace domain expertise and vast technical knowledge in handling complex programs
- Best practices and processes knowledge acquired working with multiple global OEMs
- Flexible business models including Risk Reward partnership
- Certifications and key design signatory approvals from OEMs and industry regulatory authorities
- Reliable ecosystem to deliver turnkey projects
- Ability to meet Offset obligations of OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers both from commercial and defence programs
Aerospace Case Studies
- Design and analysis of interior monuments and knowledge based engineering for commercial and business aircrafts.
- Structural design and RNC of long range, single aisle and wide body aircrafts.
- Design and development of primary and secondary structures.
- Design and development of engine tools for large European engine OEM.