CTTSCOUNTER TERRORISM TRAINING SIMULATOR
A Smart and Safe Way to Train AXIS CADES has developed a multiplayer networked ‘Counter Terrorism Training Simulator’ to aid security forces in planning Counter Terrorism operations. Players can use the tool to conduct realistic training sessions of operations in a Counter Terrorism (CT) / Counter Insurgency (CI) scenario comprising of security forces and terrorists. Major sub-systems are summarized in this brochure.
3D visualization of the movement of the security forces
The UI is built over a GIS backbone with the following features:
- Manual/automatic handling of maps and images of various file formats, datum and projections.
- Layered presentation of maps in a Table of Contents and selective viewing.
- Terrain doctoring using drawing tools for point, line and polygon geometry.
- Change detection.
- Identification of features in a loaded vector
- 3D view of the area of interest and all entities deployed within area with facility to flythrough / walkthrough navigation.